Thursday, July 16, 2009

Somewhere out there. Pt 2

*sigh*

It was actually quite a sad feeling leaving the Contiki group, I cant believe how good of friends one can make in a span of 8 days.

Hugs all around.

So here I am, all out on my own again...

I wish I could blog longer but I'm scraping it for money now ... Ive realized one thing about travelling... I can't make a life out of it.

I use to have dreams about rocking it globally with my music (and what a life it would be!)...
but certainly not for me. The more and more I realize things about myself, the more and more I find out that I am the sort of person that can't live 'spontaneously' for too long. I need to be settled, I need structure.

I guess that's why Sydney, FCF, Family, YD is something i'll always kinda have to be near to, somewhere I can settle.

The other day on the coach back to the Hotel from Liverpool I got to spend time with Him and I reflected on things back home and the dreams that I use to have about ministry etc.

Got teary for a bit. But I remembered what He told me at the Pergamon museum, and I'm still very much optimistic for coming back. (which is a big thing considering at the beginning of this tour, I hated the thought of coming back)

I left the guys today and Karissa left me a small note on my book which I thought was like ... woah.

It left me almost speechless, considering I didnt have any time to discuss my faith with her.

She left me one simple bible reference,

Hey Will,

Here's my favorite verse:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. a]">[a] I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."

Karissa

...


I know He's preparing my heart...

He has been the strength of it.



No comments: