Thursday, July 23, 2009

Somewhere out there. pt 3

in the last 6 days ive:

- slept underneath starry skies on top of the aegean sea
- rode a donkey down santorini peaks whilst the sunset
- danced til the sun rose
- shared music and life with random people
- made music in the company of new friends
- climbed up the hills of patmos, encountered Him at St. Johns Grotto
- had chills ran up his spine at Ephesus
- drank smoothies on the sundeck every hour
- shopped til i dropped in Kusadasi
- slept and slept some more and still woke tired
- made friends with the most beautiful of people
- has forgotten what home somewhat feels like
- lived, loved, cried and smiled on the Aquamarine

...

theres so much more to write ... but all i know is, ive made enough memories to last an entire life time ... seen things that have made me cry, witnessed things that have made my heart beat fast ...

i miss home...

God has been so good... holding me, protecting me, guiding me, loving me and guarding me as the pupil of His eye this whole entire time ..

who wouldve thought ive come this far? not just in the 'overseas' meaning ..

heres some new lyrics..

"no matter where I go,
my heart will be Your home,
You're still all I know,
You're still all I know ..."

...

i will remember the works of Your hand upon my life, my Friend, my God.

You have been the strength of my weak heart.

*tear*

hello sydney.

1 comment:

grace g said...

can't wait til you arrive back home :)